As you know, Tom and Chelsea are forming their own JDRF walk team to help find a cure for Type-1 diabetes.
The walk, on May 5th, in Green Bay, is open to the public and anyone is welcome to sign up and walk and talk with Tom, Chelsea, and a few of Tom’s friends. (Hint)
We found out that most walk teams have t-shirts for their walkers, so we opened up t-shirt ideas to the public to see what creative designs they could come up with.
To the winner? An invitation to join Tom and company after the JDRF walk for a little meet, greet and eat.
Now, to make it clear this is still kind of like the Pro Bowl. This is considered the “fan” portion of the vote, but fair warning that the final decision on the winner will ultimately be made by
Tom Chelsea in the case of a close call.
Hit the vote button, and help us to do our part to help JDRF.
Stay tuned for complete walk details, prize announcements, and other surprises in the near future.
Good luck to all the entries, and thanks for taking the time to help the cause.
Voting ends at 5:00 p.m. Lambeau time.
What is your favorite design?
- Red Crab Red Shoes T-Shirt (29%, 72 Votes)
- Crab and Football T-Shirt (28%, 71 Votes)
- Crab and Blue Nike T-Shirt (11%, 28 Votes)
- Green Crab on Green T-Shirt (8%, 19 Votes)
- Crabtree Road Crossing T-Shirt (6%, 15 Votes)
- Claw for a Cure T-Shirt (6%, 15 Votes)
- Crab and Trucker Hat T-Shirt (5%, 13 Votes)
- Crab and Shoe Drawing T-Shirt (5%, 12 Votes)
- Crabs and Trees T-Shirt (2%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 250